In tool making, you can build on our wealth of experience. This means that you as the customer not only get high-quality results and cost-effective solutions, but also individually designed and suitable solutions for your tool.
We create the design ourselves or work according to provided data sets. We develop a tailored solution for you. This corresponds to the material to be processed, the number of pieces or cycle rate.
In our tool making plant, we execute orders according to your needs, take into account the intended use of the tool and subsequent costs (resetting times, tool change times, maintenance time, reparability, durability, service life, …). This consistent and far-sighted concept is not the cheapest solution, but the most cost-effective solution that is individually designed for your needs.
A comprehensive and far-sighted concept in tool making
Count on our competence and use your advantage with KWS.
- Years of experience in tool making
- Qualified consultation
- A comprehensive and far-sighted concept taking into account all requirements for the workpiece (e.g. number of pieces, cycle rate, material to be processed, …) and the consequential costs (tool changing times, changeover times, maintenance times, service life, reparability, …)
- An individually designed affordable solution
Tool testing and support
We set standards in support thanks to our highly qualified team of experts with many years of experience.
We set standards in support thanks to our highly qualified team of experts with many years of experience. We test and adjust tools before delivery.
Uncomplicated tool support during the manufaturing process of your series.
- Tool testing at KWS
- Tool approval at KWS or on-site at our customers
- Manufacturing of pre-series on new tools
- Tool training
- Carrying out maintenance and servicing
- short reaction time in case of tool breakage
KWS tools for various materials
We manufacture tools for processing almost all imaginable materials, e.g.
- Metals: unalloyed to high-alloy steel, hardened steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminium (also anodised aluminium), non-ferrous metals, …
- Plastics: Plexiglas (PMMA), Polyamide (PA), Polypropylene (PP), Polycarbonate (PC), Polystyrene (PS), Polyvenylchloride (PVC), …
- Rubber in various Shore hardness grades
Does the material you need not appear in the list? No problem, just contact us and we will find a solution!
Areas of tool making
We manufacture the tools for you that you need: progressive tools, punching tools, bending tools, forming tools, deep drawing tools, prototype tools, …